Sunday, February 10, 2008

At the Framer's Shop




Today we went to the Picture Framing Shop. My friend had 4 things to be framed. I brought 9 items to be framed. One is a Hmong stitchery, that Mom bought at Grace Church for one of their fund raisers. One is a cross stitch pattern, of a carpet, that I started about ten years ago, and finally finished this fall. Several are pictures from my sister's trip to Eastern Europe. See a few of them below.





Here are the guys in the back of the shop who do all the work. Great job fellows.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh boy! can't wait to see the finished products. thanks again for doing this for me. love from, your sister

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lynn! I love your blog! Is this the shop where you had my rugs framed years ago? I STILL receive compliments on them. I will enjoy your ramblings everyday with a nice cup of hot tea. Well-done! Love/Alana