Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Around the house

Thought I would give the blog a new look. Like it?
Just when you were getting used to the site, I go and change it! It's like all the new-fangled programs I come across ... and they tell me I need to upgrade or download, update or upload, and then expect me to learn where all the functions are!

Today it is very windy outside. I had to get up in the night to close the windows, and still there is a layer of fine sand on everything.

Here is where we spend most of our time, especially today ... around the house.

My workspace is on the ground floor, with a view of the backyard. Notice the Turquoise wrist cushion, which came from the 600 fil shop. That's like a $1.50 store, in the US. The shop advertises "Finest Japanese Quality", though most items are made in China.

Here is David in his work space in the spare bedroom on the second floor.

It is not very pleasant out today, so this is where you will find us.

No comments: